We have utilized our smooth seamless, one-piece moulding process to produce the bath and surround panels this is a very important feature as it enables easy to clean/sanitize all surfaces – no moulded joints/gaps for bacteria to accumulate!
The top edge of the bath has been designed for maximum comfort for the birthing assistant providing flat support surfaces to lean or sit on. The width of the rim and the radius has been developed to provide the maximum spread of weight over load-bearing surfaces of the body.
The birthing bath is moulded from high-impact, Vinyl ester/polyester glass reinforced plastic all surfaces are high gloss Sanitary Grade material appropriate for use.
The Birthing Bath structure will be a non-creep solid moulding with a reinforced support base frame.
Birthing Bath walls and base will incorporate integral heating to passively heat the water. The Birthing Bath is fitted with high flow hot & cold bath fill valves.
If required, the birthing bath surround panel can be supplied with a recess (5 – 10mm ) around the entire circumference to accommodate flush sealing of floor covering / water proofing.
Option for dimmable lighting available.
Entry & exit step are available.
Birthing Baths are supplied with standard high gloss sanitary grade white – also available in custom
- The sanitary grade bath surface requires sanitizing after each and every use.
- Liquid hospital-grade sanitizers including chlorine can be used on all surfaces.
- Soft sponge or cloth is to be used to clean the surface with sanitizer.
- Use plenty of fresh water to rinse all surfaces.
- To avoid scratching scourers, and harsh materials, powder cleansers MUST NOT be used on the surface of the bath.